Saturday, January 03, 2004
2:13 AM || My baby pics! ;D
Wow, school is back in session on Monday. That is way waaay too soon. Who wants to petition to make winter break a whole month? Wouldn't that be awesome? Too bad the district is stingy. I got buttloads of work to do this weekend. But I guess that's what I get for procrastinating (like always) and having fun. I really enjoyed my break despite all the dumb group projects and extra credit stuff for English & Civics. Thanks you guys for hanging out with me. =)
Just reminding myself of what I need to do this weekend.
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Ch. 14
» Ch. 15
» Epilogue
Got so much to do! So much to do and so little time! *Sigh* .. The story of my life. Enough about me. Have a great last 2 days of winter break! ;D