Sunday, September 21, 2003
12:52 AM || HAPPY 18th BiRTHDAY ViCTOR PANTASTIK!
I've had fun the past two days. Yesterday after school, I stayed for a while and recorded some Homecoming FS stuff, listened to sappy love songs on the computer with James & Sandra, and played Minesweeper. Then ChrisM, James, and I went to the Swap Meet cause ChrisM wanted to find sunglasses. While over there, I got my watch fixed, and also got my ears pierced for the second time. I thought it was gonna hurt a lot, but luckily it wasn't so bad. Then we went to Guppy, where we shared a mango+strawberry shaved ice (YUMMY!), and some popcorn chicken. Next, we went to ChrisM's house to chill. Afterwards, ChrisM dropped me off at home so I could get ready for the Whitney dance. So he picked up Jess, then picked me up again, and off we were to Whitney.
When we got there, we saw a grip of CHS people standing outside of the entrance cause they couldn't get in. I got guest passes from my friend for Jess and I, so we went in and tried to find Howard to see if he could get the others in. While waiting forever until some others eventually found a way to get in, I watched the Lip Sync Competition, which I found to be pretty cool I have to admit. Then Sandra, Vrinda, and some other people didn't feel like dancing cause the others were outside, so I just stayed with them. After a while, I was kinda getting annoyed cause I wanted to dance, but I spent almost the whole time trying to find ways to get the rest of the people in. So when there was only about an hour left, we danced and danced until the night ended. It was fun while it lasted. It just felt weird cause it seemed like I hadn't gone to a dance in forever! I can't wait for Homecoming! I just have to find a date now. *wink* After the dance, the four of us headed back to ChrisM's house to watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, but we ended up falling asleep. Jess woke us all up, then took us home. So that's how the day ended.
Today, all I did was clean my room, eat ice cream, play Insaniquarium, and watch tv until about 2 hours ago when Jay came over. Hung out for a bit, then he had to go home cause he has work early on Sunday. He told me that Seth from The OC came to his store today to buy a Kit Kat bar!! But that he was just kinda starstruck so he didn't say anything. LOL! That's cool! It makes sense though, since Jay's store IS in Newport Beach. Haha, even though the show isn't really filmed there. Haha okay, that's enough for today. Goodnight!*
P.S. This song is beautiful, isn't it? It's so romantic. The first time I heard it, I actually teared up a little! Haha wow, I'm such a sap for love songs.