Friday, July 04, 2003
12:47 PM || Just a couple of things on my mind.
American Juniors; I was watching the show the other day, and couldn't help but notice the resemblance between one of the contestants, A.J. Melendez, to Justin Guarini. OH MY GOODNESS. He looks like Justin's mini-me! LOL. ;P It was just funny to see. I really like Morgan and Chantel. I think both of them will go very far. There are so many talented kids out there .. makes me jealous because I'm so un-talented. Hahaha. But yeah ok. Next.
Daily Routine; It seems like I've come up with a schedule of my daily activities to keep me busy. So I wake up, go jogging with Steph for an hour or work out on my own, take a shower, eat lunch, read for AP Civics, watch a movie on the computer, do chores, work out again, dinner, tv, then whatevers clever. LOL. Yea, pretty boring, but it keeps me busy instead of just bumming around getting fat and being lazy. Yesterday, I was pretty productive and defined 100 of the 144 Literary terms we're supposed to define for AP English next year. [pats self on the back] I don't know why I'm blogging about this. Maybe cause of the lack of blogworthy events in my life. Blah.
Clean Slate; Last night, I went over to Jay's house, and we let out any sort of secrets or guilty feelings we had about anything. During our talk, I realized that I had made so many mistakes in the past that have caused a lot of hurt and pain for him. When I broke up with him last summer, I didn't even take the effort to comfort him, to see how he was doing, to be his friend. I was a total b_tch to him, doing things that I told him was the reason for our breakup, blaming him for things that was partly my fault, etc.. I realized what a great person he is, with his efforts to try to comfort me, see how I was doing, to be my friend .. during the time when he broke up with me this Spring Break. There's so much more that we talked about, but I really think our talk helped to explain a lot of things and to wash away our feelings of guilt. It's like, now, we don't have anything to hide from each other, so it's like a clean slate all over again. I think I need to have more heart-to-heart talks with my friends. I miss those. =|
4th of July Plans; I really wanted to watch the fireworks with Jay this year (like last year), but he has to work at his parents' store for 20 hours today! From 6 am to 2 am. Then he has work again the following morning, for like 12 hours or something. That's crazy .. so yeah, I'm date-less. =( I think I'll just head over to CPE to help out Jessica & her mom at their booth, and then do whatever comes up. Have a great 4th of July everyone! And be safe tonight. =)
Boredom; Took more quizzes. Here are the results.

What Finding Nemo Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Your Heart is Red
What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

The fun girl
Which girl stereotype are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Scary in a very good way, you're Fairuza Balk.
Intense.
What sexy girl are you
brought to you by Quizilla
I scored a 59% on the "hOw FiLiPiNo ArE yOu?" Quizie! What about you?