Monday, March 24, 2003
11:43 PM || Taking a break from the wonders of AP US History [sarcasm intended] to write in this little blog of mine. *sigh* I'm so mentally and physically exhausted. My body feels like it's rotting away little by little. I wake up, and my back and shoulders are hurting like I've been tossed at a wall and beaten the heck out of. My legs are sore from my working out on Friday and Saturday, and I can't even walk normally! I look like a fREAKiNG retard when I walk between periods. =\ I feel like I can't handle all this "cramming for AP exams" last minute-ness. My little tiny brain can't fit all this information in and keep it there for another 2 months! The teachers are giving out SO much homework it's iNSANE! It's like a new rule that teachers must assign at least an hour's worth of homework every night in order to fulfill their job duty. aRGH!
And to add to all this chaos, registering for next year's classes have taken place this week and last week, and I honestly don't know if I'm taking the right path with my selection of classes and whatnot. I'm planning on taking Japanese IV, AP English Lit, AP Calculus AB, AP Comparitive Government/MUN, AP Civics, and ASB [if I get in again!] WHOAH MAMA, hold up! 4 APs + ASB + Senioritis next year? That's a whole lot to handle, dontcha think? I really want to take Econ/Civics CP, but there's like this thing where AP Comparitive Govt/MUN doesn't count unless you take it simultaneously with AP Civics. So that's a bummer for us MUNers who are kinda stuck in this little dilemma on whether or not to take AP Civics to get credit for MUN. HmM .. let's just hope that all this is gonna be worth it.
For now, I better get back to doing my history homework. Maybe I'll go to Starbucks at 6 in the morning with Jessica to finish it up if I get lazy tonight. That is .. if I even have the energy and will to wake up. Though, I can never refuse an opportunity to drink a Coconut Creme Frappucino! x) Goodnight.