<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4049886?origin\x3dhttp://jothed0rk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

9:13 PM || American Idol never fails to amuse me. I think out of tonight's performances, Ricky Smith did the best job singing One Last Cry, Vanessa [the pink girl], and Kimberly with her It's All Coming Back to Me song. I thought Ricky sounded just like Brian McKnight, maybe even better! Vanessa has a really cool personality, but I think maybe Simon was right with her needing to work out a little. Not to be mean or anything, but an American Idol should be somewhat in tip-top shape. Even though Kimberly didn't really get good feedback from the judges, I think she's really talented for someone so young! Considering she's only like a year older than me, she definitely can sing! But I do agree that she sounds kinda too poppy. From the people who have made the top 10 so far, my favorite has definitely got to be Charles Grigsby. I think he's majorly talented -- with that Usher voice of his. *sigh. But too bad he's not as good looking as Usher is. Haha. I hope Kimberly Caldwell gets the Wildcard pick, cause she has that unique-sounding kinda voice and all the judges predicted that she would make top 10. So there goes my AI critique!

 

online

Eargasm



Ryan Cabrera - Take It All Away
Yellowcard - Empty Apartment
Jojo & Bow Wow - Baby It's You
Babyface - Reason for Breathing
Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

Joanna

18, Chinese & Filipino, Cerritos, CHS '04, UCLA '08, 021404 <3


pictures / design / host

Flashback

December 2002 January 2003 February 2003 March 2003 April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 November 2004 December 2004